Friday, March 02, 2007

When it rains....

Wrackin', frackin', sackin'......and those aren't the first words that come to mind either -- but since I am trying to keep it clean here -- it's what I will write...

Just got word that the DH's place of business will be closing and he will be out of a job in 60 days. If it lasts that long.

I don't know what we are going to do....Last time this happened, I was not as sick as I am now and I didn't require all the medication that I do now. I don't know how we will survive not only without an income, but without health insurance. We're toast. And I thought I was depressed yesterday. HA! That was nothing compared to what I feel today. Complete desperation is the only way to describe it. I cannot live without my medication, but there is no way we can afford to pay for it, even WITH a job, it's not possible to pay for it.....Maybe I should go rob a bank and get caught, intentionally. At least my medical care will be paid for that way! Wonder if they allow you knit in prison if you're not Martha freekin' Stewart?

Can anyone that happens to read this that happens to pray, please add a few for us? We can sure use all that we can get. And not to be greedy, but I will take all the good thoughts I can get too. I am going to need them.

I don't have it in my to post any knitting...and may not be doing any for some time either...but I will try, I am sure it will calm be down if my hands stop shaking for long enough to grasp the needles..

No comments: