Sunday, February 25, 2007

Malabrigo Swatch & Super 10 Cotton



I am so in love with this swatch, I may not even frog it! I just may continue to knit and make it in to a scarf ::gg:: This Malabrigo is the softest, most lush yarn I think I have ever touched! I have some cashmere that isn't even this soft! Don't know how they do it for this price, but I think this may just be my :NEW: favorite yarn, sorry Cashmerimo -- you are now second....

This yarn is something that is for sale now on the Destash site (scroll down) -- it may not still be there by the time you go to check for it, but I just had to share this gorgeous WIP with you, and tell you if you're interested, she has not frogged it yet and you may be able to get her to send it to you as pictured (sure wish I had the skills to continue that project! It is so pretty!!!) so you can finish it! And at a bargain price too! Check it out.....

No comments: