Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bah, humbug!


So, I slept through most of Xmas Day and the days following -- And I am a bit late :) DUH!

Merry Belated Christmas everyone. As any of you that know me at all -- I HATE THIS SEASON with every fiber of my being. I've hated Christmas more each year -- but especially more so since my Father passed. It's just not the same -- Nothing is....As any of you that have lost a parent can agree with I am sure.

But, I have gotten a few emails with some of my Peeps (Hi, Peeps!! Chime in here once in a while, eh?) that were worried about me, thanks for them, but I am as ok as I can be considering the time of year it is. So, you don't have to worry.

On an even suckier front -- DH has still not found a job -- and the COBRA insurance that we had got canceled due to our not paying the premiums -- which is TOTALLY BULLSHIT -- but they still canceled us even though they cashed our checks -- It's not fair what they are allowed to do to you in this Country. I just cannot understand how, especially at CHRISTMAS time -- they can be so heartless and such liars and get away with it, it's like NOTHING you say or do means anything -- they don't want to cover you any more and they lie to make an excuse to drop you.....No wonder I hate the season. This world SUCKS.

So, now -- we have no insurance either. I don't know what we're going to do -- but I am trying to keep my spirits up by thinking everything happens for a reason....Would LOVE to know what the reason is for THIS one.

Sooooo, that is life @ Casa de SockKnitter -- how was YOUR Holiday?

No comments: