Friday, October 05, 2007

My custom Dyed yarn!





I just came across my custom dyed yarn today -- and I am in love all over again!

This stuff is soooooo squishy soft and lovely -- when it arrived, I could not believe there was such a thing as a wool yarn (it's merino) that was so soft....what did I know, I was new!

The only wool I knew was that scratchy stuff that old sweaters were make out of that you HAD to wear something under or spend the whole day in misery with itchy skin. I still have not decided what to do with this, but one day I will come up with the perfect project for the yarn that was custom made just for moi by Irish Baby Knits. Thanks again, girls! I still love it to death!

2 comments:

YarnSnob said...

lovely colours!! merino yarn is squishy, soft and cuddly, knits beautifully too, you'll not want to knit it up lol

SoapDoc said...

Awww, thanks sweetie :) I got this when I first started knitting and I still have it in the stash, I am afraid to knit it because I love feeling it just as it is! I have 10 balls of EXTREMELY expensive cashmere that I feel the same way about too....just need to find the right patterns I guess?

xxxxoooo