Friday, June 15, 2007

Hallmark Singing Card = Six Flags Dancer?

I know it's been forever since I've updated, but I have no knitting news :( I am still trying to heal this shoulder. Sadly, it's looking like I may have to have surgery to do that -- but I am still hoping!

ANYWAY -- has anyone seen the new Hallmark commercial for the singing cards? Does anyone but ME think he's the same person that played that old man that did that awesome dance in the Six Flags commercials a couple of years ago? My brother thinks I've gone completely off the deep end....perhaps he's right?

I have gotten myself a few larger crochet hooks and I am going to try my hand at a crochet project this weekend. If you are in need of a GORGEOUS project, please check out the Yarn Over Lounge, not only is the owner a very talented designer -- she's one of the nicest people I've had the chance to meet since I started this fiber addiction. (Hi Lee!!) Hopefully, I still remember crochet well enough to follow the pattern and it's easier on my shoulder -- I would love to have some fibery goodness in my life again ;)

No comments: