Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ok, so I have not been able to knit.....


Why I love the Valley Oak ..., originally uploaded by Laura Bell.

But at least I have not been bored! Look what I found!!

Isn't it gorgeous!? There really are some amazingly talented folks on Flickr!!

I sure hope I can pick up some tricks. My photos sure are even more pitiful after poking around here all day today....Osmosis maybe? I need to find a friend like Silver (hey, Sil!!) that can send me some good mojo for photography like she did when I began knitting....never thought I would be able to knit either -- and now I can...so there may be hope for my photos as well ;)

We shall see!!



If you get a chance, please have a peek at Laura's photostream! She's got some pretty awesome stuff in there. And I am not sure if when you're blogged about from Flickr you get a notice -- but if so, I hope you don't mind my doing this with your photo, Laura! I really love your work :) And if you have any tips you'd like to share with me for taking a good photo, I am all ears! One thing though -- I cannot take outside photos -- they will all have to be indoors, or in my yard...so please keep that in mind. Thanks :)

1 comment:

sebskins said...

wow what a lovely tree, its so unique, be nice to sit under it and knit :)