Thursday, February 08, 2007

Regia, Trekking and Opal -- Oh MY!

Got a lovely package today, just full of LOVELY new things from Opal, Trekking and Regia!

Pictures to come tomorrow when I am hopefully a bit more alive than I am right now -- woke up a bit ago with 104.5º fever, freezing cold and feeling quite a bit like I am going to die.....Yep, it's the flipping FLU!

So what's a girl to do but knit, while the meds kick in, right??

I've started a new sock in the brightest color I have ever seen from Opal! Their new collection is SMASHING -- it's called Neon, that should give you some idea as to the colors! And there is also a new PINK Trekking that I just fell in love with too, and I was never in to pink before I started knitting a couple of years ago. I don't know what got in to me??

And Regia has a new line that's EXTREMELY limited that I was lucky enough to get my hands on called SURPRISE, where you never know what you're going to get when you knit it! t can differ from spots, stripes to a pooling effect -- depends, I would imagine, on your gauge, needle size and where you begin on the skein! Can't wait to try that one either! All I need are a few more hands and a few more hours in the day....maybe the flu moving on would help too! Oscillo and Air Borne watch out, here I come!

Here is a little peek at the NEON I am working on!


No comments: