Wednesday, June 18, 2008

48 Things -- About me....

I've been reading these around these past few days and it's been so interesting, I thought I would finally do one of my own ;) Here you go:

1. FIRST NAME?
Darlene

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is after a Saint.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Today.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
NO! Not at all.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Hmmmmm, Roast Beef, I think...

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah, hopefully! On a good day anyway ;)

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
No.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
HELL NO!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Puffed Rice/Wheat (since I can't have sugared cereals any more -- Cap'n Crunch WAS my fave though)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don't usually wear shoes that need to be tied -- but I doubt I would.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically, no. Emotionally, stronger than I sometimes think I am.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Vanilla (boring, right?)

14. SHOE SIZE?
Depends on the kind of shoe, but from a 9 to 11 (Mondo feet!)

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My weight.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Father

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Only if they want to.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink nightgown (it's 1am!)

20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Ice Cream

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nada! Watching the boob tube...

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue

23. FAVORITE SMELL?
That's tough - I am chemically sensitive so it would have to be something I made...something with Sandalwood for sure though...

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Mom.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Smile, specifically teeth and eyes equally.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from?
Don't know them -- but chances are I may not - I am NOT a people person anymore. Don't have time for all the BS most people bring to the table.

27. FAVORITE DRINK?
Diet Mt. DEW!

28. FAVORITE SPORT?
Knitting ::gg::

29. EYE COLOR?
Blue.

30. HAT SIZE?
Large - HUGE heads run in this family!

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, but only to change the color of my eyes -- I have VIBRANT blue and violet ones.

32. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings without a doubt!!

35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Now that my DH has retired -- WINTER! I HATE being hot!

36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Yes, please :)

37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice Cream

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Knitting -- about 10 of them at once!

41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't use one -- I have an optical mouse

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
Hell's Kitchen, Tori and Dean, Discovery Health.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Silence

44. ROLLING STONEs OR BEATLES?
Stones

45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Florida

46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
I have been told I am a great cook (well, I should be -- I was trained by some of the best chefs around way back when in Culinary School)

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Sleepy Hollow, NY (Yep, home of the Headless Horseman!)

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I stole it and posted on my own.

No comments: