Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sweater Finishing for Hand and Machine Knitters



I know this is a long shot -- but is there anyone out there that has this video that would be willing to lend it to me for viewing for a couple of weeks? (I can't freeking believe one just sold on eBay for TEN FREEKING DOLLARS! I could have bought it for that but $50 is something I just can't swing ATM) Or that is beyond what it can teach them and is willing to trade -- I have some sock yarn that I would be willing to part with if you're an Opal fan :)

I am in need of help with my sweater skills -- but I SO cannot afford to spend another penny on ANYTHING that isn't "the" thing for me. I have so many videos and books and you name it that I would love to be able to check this out before fork over money we don't have now (the job axing happened @ dh's job and trying to make ends meet on unemployment in such a freeking JOKE, if I weren't so busy crying it may actually be funny.

Can anyone help this depressed knitter (well, studying her butt off now 'cause she can't knit at the current time knitter) out in this pinch?

No comments: