Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Fell off the face of the earth for a while!


It's been a bad month or so -- but I bet I didn't even have to tell you that did I?

I am still hanging in there -- I think! Barely! I still am not able to knit because of the shoulder injury -- but I am going to start again this week I have just decided :) I REALLY miss the wool, plus the stress relief that I got from the knitting, plus I have all this lovely yarn just calling my name that I have to do something with!

On other fronts, the DH did lose his job, we now have no health insurance and no job available AT ALL AND no way to pay for my EXTREMELY expensive prescription drugs either (unemployment is such a JOKE!), so I am trying to find out if there is a way to get the drug companies to provide them...but so far I can't find any programs for the drugs I need them for. And it's no wonder -- they are SOOOOO freeking expensive! If anyone knows of a place to check for any drug assistance, please feel free to send a message -- or leave a comment and I will be forever in your debt!!

That's it for now. Hopefully I won't be gone for another month!

No comments: