Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Long time, no post....



Since I am still not knitting, I have not had much to write lately. I have been surfing a bit, and I did make the egg above this evening @ dumpr though! What a kewl site that is -- check it out! That is a photo of some yarn that is currently about to be thrown in the garbage because it's so freeking tangled I don't know what else to do with it! It's GORGEOUS and soft and squishy and I am sick about it, but I may give it another go or two before I just toss the whole lot of it in the trash, it's making me more crazy than I already am! I hope it doesn't come to that though -- it will make a kick arse pair of socks if I can get it skeined!

I will hopefully get out of this funk soon (the arm IS feeling a little better and I am really itching to get back to knitting -- but now I'm scared since I think it was like caused by knitting to begin with, and that is going to just kill me if I have to stop forever)......we'll see. Maybe a change in position once I work up the nerve to "do it" again will help?

Only time will tell I suppose?

.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hello Knitting Adict -- Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Hope to see you up and knitting soon. . . it sounds like it won't be long.