Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Da faster I go...

The behinder I git!

Wow, I don't know what would happen if I worked outside the home! I don't have enough time in my days to get done the things I want to now -- I don't know what would happen if I had to leave here each day.

I have about a million people that I owe emails to. I promise I will work on that this week. I am sorry, guys! It's been one of those weeks again and I just can't seem to catch up.

I have been working feverishly on my Opal socks, and I am very close to FINALLY finishing the first one. The second will go much quicker I think since I will not be working on anything else until they are complete. I need a pair of socks for heavens sake. I still cannot believe that neither I nor the DH have even ONE SINGLE pair of hand knit socks in our possession. With all the socks I have knit, I didn't keep one, single pair for us....His are next. I do think it's time for US for a change. I am all for being generous -- but we can be generous with ourselves too. And I am DYING to see what everyone raves about with these socks.

So, if I am very quiet for the next few days, it's because I am knitting my fingers to the bone on socks for hubbers and I.

Oh, and don't forget, tomorrow at 10:30 EST Tori & Dean Inn Love on OH! Brand new episode!! Can't wait!!! They are moving to Fallbrook in this episode -- BUT, I have already SEEN the completed Inn and OMG, are you in for a treat once you see it completed! They did an AWESOME job! I especially like the Master Suite and the Blue Room but the entire Inn is GORGEOUS.

I believe they have succeeded in doing what they set out to do! I sure wish I had a trip to California in my future! Anyone in the area that wants to make a reservation , it's in Fallbrook, CA and it's called Chataeu La Rue. (it's the old Oak Creek Manor) -- I am sure you will love it there. Especially if Tori and Dean are actually there when you stay. They really do seem to be like the perfect people to host a B&B, AND to party with too!

And please see if they will allow you to take pictures of the kitchen for me if you go! That is the only room I have not seen, and being a chef, I am dying to get peek at it!! I am sure I will be green with envy!

Ohhhhh, a re-run of the last show is on right now! Gotta run!!

OMG -- You got my trunk, you got my trunk!
Tori, you're a TRIP!!!

No comments: