Sunday, December 03, 2006

Malabrigo....Oh my!

When ordering for Christmas presents, I decided that I was going to go all out for some of my favorite people and buy some merino wool. Having knit with Manos before and not cared for the thick and thin nature of it AT ALL, but loving the softness and colors of the wool, I asked at my favorite online store if they had anything that was like that yarn, but that was a bit more even.

They said yes, and pointed me in the direction of their Malabrigo This stuff is heaven in a skein! It's soft as Cashmere, even and easier to knit and the colors are just beautiful! Not to mention, you get great yardage for your money too!

I warn you, gentle readers, RUN, don't walk, and get yourself some of this yarn before everyone realizes just how wonderful it is and it sells out all over the US!

I am really looking forward to starting the scarves I am going to knit with this yarn! I am going to ask for Santa to buy me some of this so I can make myself something with this after the Holidays. Yummy!!!!!!

No comments: